This is a YELLOW ACTION ALERT from the Zero State.
- ZS needs a full complement of active core members now, so that its work can begin in earnest.
- In order to do that, we need our current members to reach out and RECRUIT ONE PERSON EACH.
- Respond to this alert in the ZS email discussion list or main FB group, noting your action.
TIME-FRAME & REQUIREMENTS:
Yellow Action Alerts require a response from all ZS members within 24 hours.
- 1. If you are a subsid member (i.e. using the ZS Facebook group, mailing list etc but not a full member), then the easiest thing to do would be to simply sign up to full membership and its benefits yourself, via this link. If your House does not have any available full member positions, then you could take a position with another House, or instead pursue one of the two options below.
- 2. The second option for subsid members is to find someone else you can convince to join. If you do not want to join yourself, it seems unlikely that you’ll be able to convince someone else to, but you’re certainly welcome to try!
- 3. The third and final option for subsid members is to organise a small group of people who would be willing to share a full membership between them. You could act as part of that group, or not, as seems appropriate to you. It is no problem for a ZS “member” to be a group, as long as they have a spokesperson (not necessarily the same one over time) and can pay the membership fee.
- 4. If you are already a full ZS member then the first option above is not relevant to you. Core members are still expected to do their part, however. You can pursue option 2 or 3 above, or alternatively find some other way to help our recruitment effort. Be creative!